A clinician-developed formula of functional mushrooms specifically chosen by Dr. Jason Miller, DACM, LAc, based on his clinical work to support immune health. CBD supports the function of the endocannabinoid system, which balances many aspects of our immune systems and our perception and response to immune threats. Mushrooms provide profound support for immune function as biological response modifiers that help the body to do what it needs to do more efficiently and effectively. This formula utilizes standardized extracts of whole fruiting mushroom bodies grown in their natural media. Utilizing mushrooms as they are found in nature has proven more effective in a clinical setting than other forms of commercial mushroom extracts.
Immune Mushroom blend:
- Reishi and Turkey Tail have a long history of human research and are used extensively in clinical settings to improve the function and support the health of the immune system.
- Chaga draws betulin and other precursors directly from the birch tree and turns them into inotodiol, trametenolic acid, and betulinic acid, which are found to be very supportive of a healthy immune response.
- Poria, in particular, is used to deal with the results of excess from a modern lifestyle, i.e. too many stimulants, too much work and stress, and recreational consumption of alcohol and other relaxants.
Absorption Enhancement Blend
- MSM is used to increase absorption of CBD in dry form.
- Black Pepper and Ginger are used to increase the digestion of mushrooms.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Leaf and Flower Extract
- CBD and complimentary naturally-occurring cannabinoids modulate the production of enzymes that stabilize the function of body systems responsible for perceiving and recognizing threats and supporting a healthy immune response.
Directions: Take two (2) capsules twice daily. Best results with long-term use.
If you take medications, have a medical condition, or are pregnant or nursing, consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains less than 0.3% THC. In rare cases, use can result in failed THC screening.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA for safety or efficacy and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.