A clinician-developed formula from Dr. Jason Miller, DACM, LAc, for supporting a healthy inflammatory response by partnering CBD with selected clinically-effective herbs to improve comfort and movement. CBD supports the function of the endocannabinoid system, which balances many of our body systems and our response to over-exertion and injury. Herbs that increase circulation and modulate pain receptors help focus the endocannabinoid system towards nourishing and supporting a healthy inflammation response and modulating pain perception.
Inflamma Proprietary Blend:
- Turmeric is well studied and extensively used for increasing circulation to the site of injury and enhancing the modulation of inflammatory processes. It is very complementary to CBD in this action.
- Corydalis is one of the most powerful herbs for modulating pain perception in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It hits dopamine receptors and quickly interferes with the efficiency of pain transmission.
- Bromelain is used to support a healthy acute inflammation process and reduce the efficiency of pain receptors.
- Boswellia is used to increase circulation, oxygen levels, and other nutrition to promote healing at the site of injury.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) is partnered with Boswellia to improve absorption of this resin in the digestive tract.
Absorption Enhancement Blend
- Black Pepper and Ginger are used to increase digestion and absorption of the Inflamma Blend herbs.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Leaf and Flower Extract
- CBD and complimentary naturally-occurring cannabinoids enhance the production of compounds that modulate body systems responsible for perceiving and recognizing threats in order to support a healthy inflammatory response.
Directions: Take two (2) capsules twice daily. Best results with long-term use.
If you take medications, have a medical condition, or are pregnant or nursing, consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains less than 0.3% THC. In rare cases, use can result in failed THC screening.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA for safety or efficacy and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.