For a full library of our test results Click Here.
A clinician-developed formula from Dr. Jason Miller, DACM, LAc, for supporting a healthy stress response by partnering CBD with selected adaptogenic herbs. CBD supports the function of the endocannabinoid system, which balances many of our body systems and our perception of threat. Adaptogenic herbs help by focusing the endocannabinoid system towards nourishing and strengthening the endocrine system to support a healthy stress response.
Stress Support Proprietary Blend:
- Ashwagandha supports calm focus without stimulation and supports a more restorative sleep to repair cellular (metabolic) damage from stress.
- Eleuthero, combined with American and Panax Ginsengs, increases nourishing effects in a balanced formula that also repairs damage from stress, and supports mitochondrial function responsible for energy production in the body and brain.
- Rhodiola supports a healthy stress response to retain focus and mental acuity without stimulation.
- Schisandra nourishes the adrenal glands to help retain a healthy stress response.
- Cordyceps is nourishing for kidneys, adrenal glands, and lungs, enhancing energy and oxygen utilization.
- Licorice supports adrenal glands and potentiates the synergistic function of the other herbs.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Leaf and Flower Extract:
- CBD and complimentary naturally-occurring cannabinoids enhance the production of compounds that support a healthy stress response and modulate the production of enzymes that stabilize the function of the endocannabinoid system.
Directions: Take two (2) capsules twice daily. Best results with long-term use.
If you take medications, have a medical condition, or are pregnant or nursing, consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains less than 0.3% THC. In rare cases, use can result in failed THC screening.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA for safety or efficacy and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.